Read-a-Thon: PTO's Read-a-Thon reading time begins on March 2 and runs through March 10! What counts: Classroom reading time, audio books, and all minutes read to by someone else!
- Every student who participates will earn a reward, with or without pledges.
- Students who do get pledges will earn rewards based on the $ raised.
- Top readers (in minutes) for each classroom/grade also receive awards.
- The classroom that returns the most envelopes will get a bonus recess.
AND, if the whole school can read for 100,000 minutes, students will get to tape Mrs. Williams to the wall again!
All funds raised benefit the PTO, which benefits US: classroom grants, field trips, classroom celebration
- 2/23-3/1: Students request pledges
- 3/2-3/10: Students track reading time (or being read to)
- 3/11-3/13: Students collect pledges at home
- 3/14: Envelopes due back at school