SPS meal distribution to continue into summer months
Breakfast and lunch meals set to be served throughout the summer
Since mid-March Springfield Public Schools Nutrition Services staff have served thousands of meals to students across the Springfield community. That’s including breakfast and lunch meals at nine different locations.
Based on the number of families who have accessed meals through the district, there’s a clear need to continue the SPS food distribution program through summer months. SPS plans to serve hot to-go meals into the summer, and with the help of Food for Lane County will be able to offer an expanded distribution location at Walterville Elementary School.
The following nine SPS sites will offer hot to-go meals from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Agnes Stewart: 900 S 32nd St, Springfield, OR 97478
• Centennial: 1315 Aspen St, Springfield, OR 97477
• Guy Lee: 755 Harlow Road Springfield, OR 97477
• Maple: 2109 J St, Springfield, OR 97477
• Ridgeview: 526 N 66th St, Springfield, OR 97478
• Riverbend Elementary: 320 N 51st St, Springfield, OR 97478
• Two Rivers - Dos Rios: 1084 G St, Springfield, OR 97477
• Yolanda: 2350 Yolanda Ave, Springfield, OR 97477