SHS Booster Club
The Booster Club is a group of parents and friends of the school who are interested in ALL student activities at SHS. We support ALL students and promote the interests of the school in general. We are looking for new members to join our team!
The Booster Club:
- Supports all clubs, sports and students at SHS
- Provides fundraising opportunities for any student club or sport
- Provides financial assistance to clubs, sports and SHS activities through grants up to $500
How can I get involved?
- Become a Booster Club Member! This is the easiest way to support your student and their activities.
- Volunteer to work a 2-hour shift in the concession stand. Either answer a general call for volunteers or volunteer on behalf of your student's club or sport.
- Fill an open Booster board position and bring your fundraising ideas to the table.
Visit our website for more information, meeting schedules and membership opportunities. CLICK HERE
SHS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED:Our district has outlined a process to follow utilizing the Volunteer Management module of our Raptor's Visitor system:
Here are the steps that each volunteer must complete:
- Submit an application online using the volunteer portal.
- Attach a photo of their vaccine card to the site (No requests for exemptions will be considered at this time)
Covid-19 Information for Families
If you believe your student has been exposed to the Covid-19 virus, please call the SHS health dept for guidance related to school attendance. Call Sandy Volz at 541-744-4785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have been contacted by the school or school district and asked to keep your student at home (quarantine) because of a possible Covid-19 exposure, please read the attached document below outlining important information for students during quarantine.