Springfield Healthy Families
Guy Lee is one of two Springfield schools selected as beneficiaries of the Alliance of Healthy Families program, comprised of several area organizations committed to nurturing healthy students. The grant-funded program is partially funded by PacificSource Health Plans.
- Join the group for a fun, safe walk to school together.
- Monday mornings, 7:50-8:15 a.m.
- Courtesy of Safe Routes to School.
- Call 541.228.0699 for more information.
- Hands-on garden education.
- Third-grade classes alternate on Wednesdays.
- Cooking and nutrition for the 5th grade.
- Courtesy of OSU Extension Service.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Cooking class in Spanish.
- Tuesday mornings.
- Register at the Family Resource Center.
- Courtesy of FOOD for Lane County.
- Keeping kids moving!
- Trainer in residence for students and staff.
- Monday – Thursday.