Willamette Leadership Academy
- Grades 9–12 are located in the former Goshen School facility at 34020 B. St. in Goshen.
- Grades 6–8 are located in the former Mohawk Elementary School facility at 91166 Sunderman Rd.
- An accredited public, nonprofit charter school that provides academic and leadership training programs to students in grades 6–12 who are having trouble being successful in more traditional school settings.
- The military-style format is highly structured and teamwork-oriented, designed to help kids refocus their academic skills and graduate with a high school diploma.
- Each classroom at WLA is assigned two staff members: one certified, highly qualified teacher for academics and another, designated “sergeant,” to focus specifically on behavior.
- Students can work to be promoted through a ranking system, from cadet up to staff sergeant. They can also be appointed to squad leader or student leader, boosting self-esteem and teaching leadership skills.