Online Prepayment for Nutrition Services
Families can visit MySchoolBucks.com to prepay for their child's school breakfast, lunch and à la carte food items using credit or debit cards. There is no fee for the service. Any needed refunds are processed through the school district's Nutrition Services office.Note: Families who had accounts with MyLunchMoney.com will be automatically switched over to MySchoolBucks.com. Users can access their new MySchoolBucks account using their registered email address and password information from MyLunchMoney. All students, account balance information, meal histories, and profile details will still be available. Those who were using the MyLunchMoney mobile app will want to download the new MySchoolBucks app from their website.
- Easy: Enrolling and funding is simple and completed online.
- Convenient: Once your account is established, you can check balances, view student purchases, set spending limits, and fund your child's account from your computer, phone or fax.
- Secure: Your personal and payment card information is protected by the site's advanced internet security.
- Automatic Payments: With the recurring payment option, money will always be in your child's account. When a low balance is reached, money is automatically deposited.
How to Enroll:
- Visit www.MySchoolBucks.com and click "Enroll Now."
- Create an account for yourself and your children. Your student's district ID number is six digits long. You will also need each child's date of birth, school and grade.
- Provide credit or debit card information.
MySchoolBucks.com service is not accessible during July and August when school is not in session.
If You Need Help:
You can look for answers to your question on the MySchoolBucks FAQ page. If you still need help, you can call the site's toll-free customer support center at 1-855-832-5226 for questions or assistance with enrollment. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.