Welcome to Springfield Public Schools
If you are new to the Springfield district, welcome! If you are returning, welcome back!
Springfield Public Schools uses the ParentVUE system for online registration and access to attendance, grades and report cards. Registration is a great time to make sure your contact information is up-to-date to ensure that you will receive important inclement weather and emergency notifications and other communications from the district and your school.
Families are encouraged to register before the end of the current school year if possible to help the school plan for next year and give the office time to process the information before summer break.
If you have questions or need help with the registration process, contact your school. Administrative secretaries are in the office for a few days after the end of the school year (exact dates vary by school) and return mid-August.
Begin Enrollment with ParentVUE
Enrollment for New Families
New Families who have never enrolled a student in the Springfield School District must begin their registration by creating a new ParentVUE Account.
- Fill out your form with full name, address, and email. Check your email for a link from SynergyMail to complete the account creation. Set your password and you're ready to register!
- Select your registration packet.
- Provide all necessary documents. Most documents can be uploaded by taking a picture with your phone.
Enrollment for Current Families
Families who currently have a student(s) registered in Springfield School District. You must log in to your existing account, review and update any necessary information.
- Find "Online Registration" on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Select your registration packet.
- Be sure to review and update contact information.
- Proof of address is required each year.
- Complete step-by-step guided registration.
- Submit all updated documents. Pictures of documents can be uploaded.
Enrollment for Returning Families
This process is for families who previously had a student in the Springfield School District. Visit ParentVUE to create a new account or use an existing account.
- Click on "Create a New Account." If you don't see "Create a New Account," open the "More Options" tab.
- Answer the questions to confirm you've never set up a ParentVUE account for yourself or a student.
- If you answer yes to having previously set up an account, please go to the Current Family page to access your existing ParentVUE account.
- Find "Online Registration" in the top right-hand side of the page.
Matrícula en Español
Bienvenidos a las Escuelas Públicas de Springfield. Si esta es la primera vez que registra a su familia y estudiante(s) en nuestro distrito, debe empezar el proceso creando una nueva cuenta en el sistema de ParentVUE. Una vez que ha creado una cuenta, debe llenar el formulario con toda su información personal, dirección, número de teléfono y correo electrónico. Asimismo, debe tener comprobante de su dirección y entregar documentos necesarios para completar el registro de su estudiante(s). Para mayor facilidad, puede usar su teléfono celular y entregar fotos de sus documentos.
Additional Enrollment Resources
Having trouble with registration?
Watch our detailed video tutorials. You will get step-by-step instructions on what to do and where to find all things ParentVUE.
- “I forget if I have an active ParentVUE account or not. Can I just make a new one?”
- “I’ve tried to recover my password but I’ve never received the reset email, is the system broken?"
- “I am a new SPS parent but after I answered the three questions it is saying I already have an account. How can I get back to the questions to try again?“
- “Why don’t I see all my children when I login to ParentVUE?“
- “Should my partner and I both have ParentVUE Accounts?”
- “I am co-parenting, will ParentVUE work for my student’s custody and educational rights?”
- "Why won't the registration accept my address?"
- "My account is disabled, how do I get in?"
- "I’ve requested a password reset from the webpage more than once, why have I not received anything?"
Complete your enrollment from anywhere and upload documents by taking a picture with your phone on the ParentVUE app.