SPS Path to Success
Springfield's Promise - Every Student, Every Day
Springfield Public Schools believes that student success is our most important outcome. The success of our students depends on the collective community coming together to support every student, every day throughout their K-12 education. From the time a student is greeted by the bus driver in the morning to the last bell in the afternoon, Springfield Public Schools is committed to meeting the needs of each child.
To support this work, the Springfield Board of Education developed a set of strategic goals intended to support and increase the learning outcomes of Springfield Students.
Every Student a Graduate Prepared for a Bright and Successful Future
We are committed to supporting Every Student, Every Day
...every student can and will learn;
...in eliminating inequities in student achievement;
...in fostering safe, healthy and engaging environments;
...in promoting an inclusive culture that draws on the assets of students, staff and community.
- Promote growth and success for every student
- Support families so that every student is prepared to learn
- Provide personalized learning opportunities for every student
- Create safe and future ready facilities
- Advocate for funding and policies that support education