Springfield Board of Education
Springfield Public Schools is led by a five-member elected school board.
- The Board of Directors meet on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month (except July). Regular business meetings begin at 7 pm on the 2nd Monday and work sessions are generally held at 4 pm on the 4th Monday of the month.
- All meetings, unless otherwise noted, are held in the Board Room of the Springfield Public Schools Administration Building, 640 A Street, Springfield, OR 97477.
- Meeting dates can be found on the District Calendar.
- Agendas, meeting materials and approved minutes are posted to the Agenda & Meetings page.
- Board and Superintendent Operating Agreements
What's Happening Around SPS
Surprise and hugs as announcement made at School Board meeting