Getting to School
Elementary students who live more than a mile from school are eligible for bus transportation.
- Find your bus route and stop
- Please note that kinders will only be dropped off with an authorized adult.
- If your child needs to be dropped off at a different location – for example, a daycare facility – you will need to contact the Transportation Dept. directly at 541.744.6373.
By Bike or on Foot
Students are also encouraged to walk or bike to school.
- View a map showing recommended walking and biking routes
- Remember, students in grades K, 1 and 2 may only leave school with an authorized adult or sibling in grade 3 or up.
- Or, join us on Mondays for our Walking School Bus!
Tips for Parents
- Parents who drop off or pick up students are advised to follow the signs for optimal safety, and please do not leave your vehicle idling.
- Please note that kinders will only be allowed to leave the building, or get off a bus, with an authorized adult or authorized older sibling in 3rd grade or above.
- Early release drop times will be 2 hours and 20 minutes earlier than the regular drop time.