The Instruction Department's focus is to encourage and support Springfield educators in developing and implementing high academic standards and challenging learning opportunities for all students.
Our instructional efforts cover nearly 11,000 students in 12 elementary schools, 5 middle schools (including a leadership-based charter), 2 comprehensive high schools, 1 alternative high school, 1 district-sponsored, arts-focused charter school and 1 leadership-based charter school.
- Learn more about Common Core State Standards
- Learn more about elementary report cards
- Learn about diploma requirements
- Learn more about special programs
- Learn more about talented and gifted (TAG) programs