Enrolling at Centennial
Families new to our neighborhood can enroll any time of year. We encourage you to use ParentVue to enroll online. Follow the instructions here. If you run into trouble, you can always call our office for assistance.
- Please note that ParentVue is accessible on any device via the web or a downloadable app. However, families without internet or who may have complicated family situations are always welcome to complete a paper enrollment packet. These packets are available in our office.
Kindergarten enrollment for families with kiddos who will turn 5 on or before Sept. 1 begins in spring each year. Follow instructions here for what paperwork you will need, then follow the online enrollment instructions for new or returning families.
Returning families registering for the new year: Families who are returning to the same school or program are not required to register each year. However, we do ask families to use the ParentVue system to review the information on file for their student each spring. Log in as usual, click on "Online Registration" in the upper right corner and select the option for "Annual Review." Please pay special attention to contact information for families and emergency contacts, any updates for custodial restrictions, and any new health issues we should be aware of. Families who do not plan to return next year should please let the office know of their intentions.
Special note: Unless otherwise noted, students who have been enrolled in online school will be expected to continue on that path. Students who wish to return to in-person learning at Centennial next year should
- drop a note to the Transfer Office and to Centennial.
- log into ParentVue and select the packet option for "Approved Transfer."
- choose "return to neighborhood school."
- continue on to update the information we have on file.