Communication Is Key!
How we communicate with you:
Centennial staff use a variety of methods to reach out to families with important news and information.
- Our website will always be a solid source of information for our families.
- The Centennial Facebook page is a great place to get breaking news, reminders and opportunities, as well as fun photos and updates about things that are happening at school. You can also see the Facebook feed on our website.
- Email is our #1 means of communication with families. Please be sure to check your email periodically. We will also send occasional reminders via text.
- Principal Williams sends out a monthly bilingual newsletter to families via email. These newsletters are also posted on our website.
- The Principal also shares a weekly video with families every Monday morning on Facebook, as well as monthly opportunities to check in at Coffee with the Principal events.
- Teachers are in frequent communication with families, often using the convenient SeeSaw app.
- We also may send flyers home with your student in their backpack, or, more often, via email using Peachjar.
- What is Peachjar?
- What are the flyer distribution guidelines for community groups?
- Check our reader board out front for upcoming key dates.
If you are not getting information from us, check in to make sure we have your updated phone number and email address!
What's the best way to reach out to us?
- Not sure who to talk to? Send us a general message using the Let's Talk app or email Ms. Deb in the office.
- Email is a great way to communicate with particular teachers and staff. You can find email addresses on our Staff page.
- You can also call the office for assistance at any time: 541-744-6383.
- Feel free to stop by the office during office hours, using the convenient front window.
- Please be aware that arrival and dismissal are our busiest times.