Getting to School
Elementary students who live more than a mile from school are eligible for bus transportation. Centennial students who live on the south side of Centennial are also eligible for the bus.
Everyone MUST register, every year!
- Find your bus route and stop
- Register a kinder for transportation (en español)
- Register a 1st - 5th grader for transportation (en español)
- Please note that kinders will only be dropped off with an authorized adult or an authorized sibling in grade 3 or up.
- If your child needs to be dropped off at a different location along the bus's normal route – for example, a daycare facility – you will need to contact the Transportation Dept. directly at 541.744.6373.
- In case of bad weather, you can see Route 2's altered snow route here.
Visit the district website to get more information about transportation services, including ridership rules, temporary rider permits, and Safe Routes to School information for nonriders.
By Bike or on Foot
Students are also encouraged to walk or bike to school.
- View a map showing recommended walking and biking routes
- Remember, students in grades K, 1 and 2 may only leave school with an authorized adult or sibling in grade 3 or up.
Tips for Families
- Please don't drop off your student too early. Students eating breakfast may arrive at 8:10.
- All students who arrive after 8:35 must use the main door and get a late slip from the office window.
- Families dropping off or picking up students should not use the upper bus lane during arrival and dismissal times.
- If you need to pick up a student early for an appt., etc., please leave plenty of buffer time and either call when you arrive at school or check out your student at the office window.