Integrity means doing the right thing even when it’s hard or when nobody is looking.
True integrity is following the rules because you know it’s the right thing to do – not just to avoid getting into trouble or to gain somebody’s approval.
It also means telling the truth, and standing up for what is right and what is fair.
Having integrity shows people what your heart is really like.
If you have a strong character, then people know that they can trust you.
That’s important for any relationship you have.
Trust is a hard thing to earn, but by doing what’s right at all times, you’ll have trust with everyone around you.
- Integrity: How Families Teach and Live Their Values – rootsofaction.com
- Character for Kids: What Is Integrity and Why Is It Important? – pennsaukenvillas.com
Books about Integrity:
- Stand Tall! – by Cheri Meiners
- The Cloud Spinner – by Michael Catchpool
- The Empty Pot – by Demi
- The Bear Who Lost His Grrrrr – by Rob Biddulph