Staff Login Help
I need to:
Change my password
Your Active Directory password (for email, intranet, Synergy, Google, etc.) expires every 6 months. You will get a email reminder when it is time to change you password.
- If you want to change your password before it expires, you can change it within your staff email, under Settings, or through the SPS Portal/RapidIdentity under Profiles. See our Tech Tips page for details.
- If you believe your password has expired, you will not be able to access intranet, but still can change your password within your OWA email:
- From the district homepage, click on the find it FAST button in the upper right of the screen, then STAFF EMAIL button.
- Enter in your username and expired password.
- You will be given prompts to enter in a new password.
- If you are having trouble accessing both the intranet and your email account because you have forgotten your password, you will need to reactivate your account through the Account Activation Page.
- If you still are having problems with your password, call Tech Services at 541.726.3463.
Activate my email account
- If you have a new account, go to the Account Activation Page and complete the required information.
- To complete activation, you will need to access this page within a district building (it will not work from home.)
- You may receive a warning that the site is not safe. Click through.
- Call Tech Services at 541-726-3463 if you need assistance.
Log into the intranet
- The intranet/staff resources area is now on a separate subsite.
- To access, go to the district homepage find It FAST menu and click on the Staff Intranet button.
- You will need to log in using your email username (first.last) and password.
- As always, you may access the intranet from any computer.
- All functions will be available to staff from home except for Web Help Desk and Account Activation. Those functions are on closed systems and can only be accessed from a computer within the SPS network.
Find things on the intranet
- Note that the Google search function will still not work on protected files. However, there are now multiple ways to find what you are looking for:
- For commonly used Apps, like Synergy, BizPortal, TalentEd, etc., click on the Applications button in the center of the page.
- If you are looking for a particular form, click on the Forms button in the center of the page.
- All commonly used district forms may be accessed from this page.
- You may also search for a topic using the Quick Links menu at the top of the page, organized either by Alpha or by Category.
- For commonly accessed information, you can also try the I Need To... dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- Also try the Find It Fast menu at the top right.
- Lastly, if you know the department that created the resource, you can navigate to that department.
- If you receive an error message logging into the intranet:
- Try accessing your email. If you can get to your email but not the intranet, it's not a password issue. Contact Tech by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you can't get to either email or the intranet, try the Account Activation Page to refresh your email account. Then try the intranet again.
Access OWA webmail
- Go to the district homepage or intranet homepage, access the find it FAST menu and click on the STAFF EMAIL button.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Create a bookmark for easy access in the future.
- Webmail may be accessed from any computer.