When can my child register?
- Students who were born on or before September 1, 2016 are eligible to enroll in kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year.
What school will my child be going to?
- Find your neighborhood’s school or apply for a in- or out-of-district transfer.
- Note that during the priority transfer period of Jan 1 - 31 (in district transfers) and April 1 - April 30 (transfer into Springfield Schools), applications received will generally be accepted as long as space is available at the requested school and grade.
How do you register?
- Once you have the necessary Kinder Registration items in order, you can enroll at your school at any time before the beginning of the coming school year.
- Note that elementary schools are closed during the summer, re-opening the end of August.
What should I expect with the registration process?
- Schools hold Information Nights in the spring, with registration held at all schools in late August.
- To register, you will need to bring
Can we visit schools before we register?
- Yes! If you are unable to attend Information Night, contact the school to arrange a visit before the end of the school year.
There are no upcoming events to display.