Lunch Payments Online
Springfield Public Schools uses an online services for families to convienently pay for school meals.
Families can visit MySchoolBucks.com to prepay for their child's school breakfast, lunch and à la carte food items using credit or debit cards. Any needed refunds are processed through the school district's Nutrition Services office.
- Easy: Enrolling and funding is simple and completed online.
- Convenient: Once your account is established, you can check balances, view student purchases, set spending limits, and fund your child's account from your computer, phone or fax.
- Secure: Your personal and payment card information is protected by the site's advanced internet security.
- Automatic Payments: With the recurring payment option, money will always be in your child's account. When a low balance is reached, money is automatically deposited.
How to Enroll:
- Visit www.MySchoolBucks.com and click "Enroll Now."
- Create an account for yourself and your children. Your student's district ID number is six digits long. You will also need each child's date of birth, school and grade.
- Provide credit or debit card information.
Download the App:
- MySchoolBucks.com service is not accessible during July and August when school is not in session.