Springfield Public Schools believes in the value of school-to-home collaboration. To collectively best support our students, our district provides access to information regarding student attendance, report cards, health/immunization information, emergency contact information, etc. through ParentVUE, the Springfield Public Schools parent web portal.In addition, secondary teachers use the district grade book, which provides parents of secondary students with access to class schedules, course history, assignments, and grades.ParentVUE provides parents with an opportunity to review their student's course progress and assists parents in the monitoring of their child's educational progress by allowing parents to opt-in for automatic notifications for the following:
If you have already activated your account, you can log in to ParentVUE by using the link below.New UsersSchools send activation letters to parents who do not have active ParentVUE accounts each September and provide activation letters to parents enrolling mid-year at the time of enrollment.To access ParentVUE for the first time, you will receive an activation key from your child's school to set up your account. Contact your school if you need help. You will also need a computer with a high-speed internet connection. The supported browsers are the current versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox. If you've misplaced the activation code, you'll need to contact your school.Mobile Device AppDevice Setup:
- Attendance - an email will go out at the end of the day to notify parents of unexcused tardies/absences.
- Grade Book - an email will go out once/week on the day of the parent's choosing summarizing the student's class grade, overall percentage, and number of missing assignments.
- Download and install the free app
- Open the app
- When prompted, enter the zip code “97477”. Then select “Springfield School District” from the list.
- To enter “Springfield School District” manually, click “Enter Manually” and enter the district URL - https://sv.sps.sis.k12.or.us/PXP2_Login.aspx
- Tap Test
The ParentVue Mobile app uses the same user login as the web-based ParentVue.
- Enter your Username and Password
- Decide if you want your device to Save Username and password. This option can be selected at a later time.
- The default language is English. Tap “Change” to select another language. This option can be selected at a later time.
- Tap Login