Returning Substitute Application Process
If you were inactive during the previous school year, you will not be considered a Returning Substitute and will need to apply as a New Substitute.
Complete SafeSchools Online Training Tutorials, or provide the District with a copy of your current training certificates from another district
The training is a requirement and must be completed annually.
For SafeSchools, your username is one of the following:
- first two (2) letters of your lastname and the last five (5) digits of your social security number.
Example: John Doe = DO25478
- first two (2) letters of your last name and the eight (8) digits of your birthdate
Example: John Doe = DO12231972
Register Yourself in Aesop
Once Human Resources receives notification of completion from SafeSchools (this may take up to 24 to 48 hours) or copies of your current training certificates, Human Resources will activate you in Aesop. Once activated, you may proceed with the pre-registration process. (This process may take up to 24 hours or the next business day.)
Aesop Login Options:
- Call: 1-800-942-3767
- Web Address: http://www.aesoponline.com
- Mobile Device: m.aesoponline.com
- Your phone number (the number you identified on your application)
- You will be given a temporary PIN; once you log in you will have to reset your PIN.