SPS School Safety
The safety of our students and staff is Springfield Public Schools' number one priority.
SafeOregon Tip Line - 844.472.3367
in order to maintain the safest learning environment, Springfield Public Schools participates in the statewide SafeOregon tip line program. Students, parents and community members can report threats or suspicious activity 24 hours a day.
Tips can be reported via:
- Call or text: 844.472.3367
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: www.safeoregon.com/report-a-tip/
- Mobile App: iTunes, Android
Any messages will be retrieved by the Oregon State Police and routed to the appropriate school or district administrator.
The Springfield School Board, in its commitment to provide a positive and productive learning environment, has adopted the following Harassment/Intimidation/Bullying/Cyberbullying policy:
How do I report bullying?
- Tell a teacher, principal, counselor, or any staff member on campus.
- Tell parents or a family member.
- Tell any adult you know and trust.
- Report bullying to SafeOregon via phone, email, online or the mobile app listed above.
- Additional resources can be found at: StopBullying.gov.
School Resource Officers
Springfield Public Schools is proud to partner with the Springfield Police Department to provide School Resource Officers on each of our comprehensive high school campuses.